Honored Contributor

Kohl's now sells Prive Riveau Sunglasses & Readers

Noticed a large display at the jewelry/accessories area today.  They are on sale 40% + 15% coupon. (Also today spend $50 get $15 Kohl's Cash)

I know Q sells them and Kohl's had the same offerings.  

Although, I don't think they come with a case.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kohl's now sells Prive Riveau Sunglasses & Readers

@homedecor1 - Thanks!  I was thinking of getting some of their blue light readers from QVC while they have free shipping, but kept seeing mixed reviews about how the coating holds up.  I'll check out Kohl's.

Honored Contributor

I sent mine back. I bought the fit overs. When I received them, in my office, I put them on and went and looked in the mirror. You could see my glasses underneath them! 
If that wasn't enough the case was a flimsy bag and not the foldable case every other pair came with

Honored Contributor

The 2 pairs I bought still sit in the drawer🙄 They are much too big for my face size..saving to sell at yard sale.  And the reader pair I thought would be good for reading at pool the # seems off.

Took to my eye dr. my readers are 1.75 and these are 2.25 another wasted pair.

I'm trying not to buy anything I can't see, touch, try on or feel anymore.

Valued Contributor

I go to the Wal-Mart near Pinehurst Wednesday to order new glasses at their optic center and there was a display sign for them there also.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  Kohl's also sells Lug bags, same ones Q sells but not as much color variety at Kohls. Their retail price is more but they end  up being cheaper at Kohls due to % discounts, Kohls Kash. Promo  coupons, etc

Honored Contributor

the prive revaux that i have purchased from both their website AND the ones from QVC are all great. i am officially addicted to both their readers and their sunglasses. i think for the price, the quality is excellent. the readers are accurate and the sunglasses block out light very well while still allowing me to see well through them. love that they all come in the collapsible protective cases.

the ones at kohls are not eligible for coupon code discounts. i saw this disclaimer on their website. "This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got Privee sunglasses, the lense fall out within first week.

I was surprised at the lense. It is not glass, it is more like a thin plastic, like photo film used to come in such plastic. It did not look quality to me. It did not look like any of the sunglasses I have. I was super disappointed once they fell apart.