Honored Contributor

Know Any Guys Who Wear These?

This was an item "recommended" to me from Macy's. Cat LOL

Apparently there is a whole line of products.

From Instaslim-

Hi-waist Compression Undershorts will firm and tone the upper torso, support the lower back, firm and tone thighs and make you look slimmer. Say goodbye to love handles and unwanted bulge in the mid-section, discreet under clothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Know Any Guys Who Wear These?

lol lol!I have not seen that and I really don't think it will catch on with the guys...except maybe for a little extra warmth in winter?

Esteemed Contributor

Might have someone in mind 😂

Honored Contributor

These look as combersome and compressive as women's bras and corsets. I don't think many of us women wear corsets anymore but we are BOUND if you will to still and always wear bras.

Respected Contributor

No, but I can think of a few who should. Since our pool opened, my eyes have been assaulted by the sight of middle-aged men in Speedos. Gentlemen, if your gut sticks out farther than your family jewels, you shouldn't wear Speedos. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure it's anything new.

Honored Contributor

I know some who I suspect might wear that black version, but I don't know them well enough to ask.

Trusted Contributor

Now I know what I want for Christmas - Any one of those 3 hunks!😈

No, I don't know any men that wear them, but I know a lot of men who could use them! 

Why do they have eye-candy modeling corsets? They certainly don;t need any help! They should show  real-life middle-aged men with beer guts.

Respected Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

No, but I can think of a few who should. Since our pool opened, my eyes have been assaulted by the sight of middle-aged men in Speedos. Gentlemen, if your gut sticks out farther than your family jewels, you shouldn't wear Speedos

Eileen in Va:  ITA!  I think Speedos are the most hideous and unattractive thing ever for men. I don't care if they are 18 and buff or older and have their stomach hanging over, it looks awful.  I love the look of regular swiming trunks, maybe in funky patterns, on men of all ages.  Sometimes wearing more is better and wearing something that fits, is even better than that.

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't stop laughing!!    I am lucky my hubby doesn't need those, he still weighs the same as he did in high school.......I know, his friends all hate him, LOL.   

I don't know any man that would wear such a thing,  still laughing.....Smiley LOL