Respected Contributor

Re: Know Any Guys Who Wear These?

@lolakimono wrote:

@Sooner 

You might have missed the part where I said that they were recommended for ME.

I was looking at the women's new arrivals, and this popped up as a recommended item.  I have never seen them before, and clearly they are targeting female buyers to purchase them for men. They models they chose do not need them, as you can see from the definition of muscle.  

That may have been the point of your original post, but many of the replies went straight to commenting on the items themselves (not the fact that they were recommended to YOU).

Honored Contributor

I think that the second and third option might be more comfortable.

For back support.  In cool climates/seasons.

Not bad bodies, all three..............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I just showed the first picture to my husband and asked if he would wear it on days he feels a little bloated.😄😄😄

He laughed uproariously--probably because he in no way needs it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's funny as all get out that they rec'd these items to @lolakimono  ... maybe because you do so many product searches? LOL.

Re compression tops ... I don't wear one because I'm bigger than I would like to be, but because I like the support and the feel of the support. I also wear compression tanks or any camisole for modesty purposed because I get cold a lot and don't really care to announce myself when I walk into the room. So I can see where the support items might be nice for men too. That said, the underwear that come up to the arm pits is not the least bit pratical. Any woman who has worn a high line pair of panty hose will tell you that at some point, that sucker is going to end up rolled up around your waist. 

I was laughing fairly loudly and my spouse came over --- Mr. Fitness --- he thought I was looking at something from Duluth Trading company and said no, don't even think about getting me that white underwear. So now of course, I think I might have an idea for a great Christmas present for him to open up when the family is here. Our sons would get a kick out of seeing their dad's face when he opens up that present. 

Thanks Lola for the great gift idea. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

@Desertdi 

@Desertdi wrote:

Yeah.........I used to know a guy who wore a corset, also elevator shoes, and he was a bleached blonde................

That's false advertising, for sure!

Respected Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia 

@lolakimono 

Thank you both, so very much for the laugh!!!

Long line undergarments for men and Speedos.........

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@Desertdi 

@Desertdi wrote:

Yeah.........I used to know a guy who wore a corset, also elevator shoes, and he was a bleached blonde................

That's false advertising, for sure!

@pprmntstx      It was an old classmate I ran into 35 years later.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I'm shocked!

Valued Contributor

So now there are Spanx for men?  I wonder how well this woud go over....hmmmm....