Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kirstin has a donut on top of her head?

The man bun.

She took off her blouse on screen (have to blame the producer) and thought her mic pack was caught on her hair.

Again it was a quick check on Q but as usual - they make me turn them off quicker.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know they have make-up artists and hairstylists who do a lot of the hosts prior to coming on air.  I'm not sure if a hairstylist did that but it was not a good look.  It looked like it was "done" and not something Kerstin just slapped in because you could see bobby pins sticking out.

The Q hairstylists have done this top knot on Courtney before, Amy and even Sharon before her haircut.  I'm just not a fan of that look.

And yeah, Kerstin's hair down looks fine but up, it was major black roots.   And maybe that's intentional because she doesn't wear her hair up?  One time my hairstylist only did the top layers of my hair and left the underneath dark because it saved money and I told her I didn't wear my hair up much anyhow.  Well, after that color job, I couldn't wear my hair up because it looked ridiculous.  The next time I had my hair colored, I had it all done.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ROMARY

Everything she was wearing from head to toe she was selling. Like I said previously I usually enjoy Kirsten's wardrobe but everything together did not work

I agree with you.  I flipped around and was a little shocked. First I couldn't figure out the hair.  Then the outfit.

Then I flipped over to HSN, saw Colleen and could hardly believe my eyes.  She's another that I think generally dresses well but she had on a mess last night.  Huge flower palazzo pants and tunic that I thought just made her look heavy, a necklace that looked like a boat anchor chain and then I think some huge pins. 

It's was a bad fashion night.   

Respected Contributor

I saw that thing on Kerstin's head last night and thought it looked just like a donut, too. And then I had the worst cravings for Krispy Kreme!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped LOL! Maybe subliminally she is trying to get viewers to eat more donuts so they will buy more workout stuff Smiley Very Happy

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I've said it before (plenty) and I believe it bears repeating; with all the money that the Q throws at production you'd think they'd hire better stylists!!

They're historically bad!

Honored Contributor

Worst color jobs nowdays is that 'skunk' look. don't know who came up with that mess. Reminds me of roadkill all splayed out on the road.

black, silver,grey all mixed up and sprayed stiff as a board.

Nasty

Valued Contributor

When I first saw her last night, I had to take a double-take because I couldn't quite figure out what she was wearing on the top of her head.  I finally figured it out and couldn't understand why somebody would go on national TV with a look like that.  Her hair is normally styled so nicely.  I hope this isn't a new hairstyle for the Summer season. . .

Honored Contributor

DH & I call these top knots. most times they look ridiculous especially on guys.

Respected Contributor

Image result for samurai hair