Contributor
Anyone know if Q sells the red pant with stripe Kristen’s wearing?
Honored Contributor

Possibly A354556 LOGO but looks like red is no longer available.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about her pants, but as soon as I saw her in that jean jacket I called customer service.

The lady there was excellent.  She looked everywhere to try to find it.  She said QVC must not sell it that it must be one of her's.

I love it.  I went on line looking for it.  I think I found it but I've never heard of the website.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I think it's Peace Love World.  I can see the little red stitches she uses as her logo.

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiashopper wrote:
Anyone know if Q sells the red pant with stripe Kristen’s wearing?

I agree with the other poster that I saw these pants Love Peace World. I remember seeing these abt 5-6 months ago . look at their clearance

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 and everyone.  Thanks, I'll go over and look.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I went over Peace Love World and they don't have anything even remotely similar.

I did find it exactly, but I've never heard of the company.  The entire website looks strange.

I'll keep looking.  Thanks for taking the time to notify me.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't know about her pants, but as soon as I saw her in that jean jacket I called customer service.

The lady there was excellent.  She looked everywhere to try to find it.  She said QVC must not sell it that it must be one of her's.

I love it.  I went on line looking for it.  I think I found it but I've never heard of the website.

Why don't you try contacting of her Facebook page or website/whatever and ask? I'd like to know too.