Trusted Contributor

Timeless perfection.  She looks so pretty in  lapis blue color.

Respected Contributor

She looks so pretty in the blue suit.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I love her as an actress especially her role in "Mona Lisa Smile." The outfit? I don't like logos on clothing and the sleeve length seems a bit short. 

I absolutely love that movie @Trinity11 .  Watched it several times.  Kirsten is a wonderful actress.  

Btw - I've been meaning to tell you that I love your pic!  Smiley Happy

Thank you @San Antonio Gal . My husband took it for our Anniversary the other day. Yes, I loved that film. 🥰

I noticed that too.  You look great in your picture!🌸

Thank you @cheriere . I had a stroke last year and my smile is crooked from it but I am happy to just be on the planet! Every day is a gift.🎁 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I love her as an actress especially her role in "Mona Lisa Smile." The outfit? I don't like logos on clothing and the sleeve length seems a bit short. 

I absolutely love that movie @Trinity11 .  Watched it several times.  Kirsten is a wonderful actress.  

Thank you @San Antonio Gal . My husband took it for our Anniversary the other day. Yes, I loved that film. 🥰

Thank you @cheriere . I had a stroke last year and my smile is crooked from it but I am happy to just be on the planet! Every day is a gift.🎁 

You really look beautiful!  I'd have never known you were ill.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

You really look beautiful!  I'd have never known you were ill.❤️

Thank you @cheriere . I've had Type 1 diabetes for 54 years that lead to a lot of illnesses. But I will be 71 in a couple of weeks and blessed to be here. Hope you are well.💕

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 

I NEVER would have guessed that to be your age!  You look so much younger!  You must be doing something right in spite of your health problems...Really!

I have a family member who's had type 1 for many years.  I know a lot if serious medical issues can arise because of it too. I'm so sorry.❤️

I'm doing okay.  Just trying to manage this stupid Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I have a few other issues too, but I'm doing my best just struggling along.  Thank you for asking.❤️

I'll remember you in my prayer's tonight and send good, healing vibes your way.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

The suit is beautiful but IMHO, the two Chanel logos look like a very cheap applique that was picked up at Hobby Lobby and sewn on.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

She looks very nice! That's a great outfit

Trusted Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Kirsten Dunst wearing Chanel. I think she looks very pretty.

I think she looks beautiful in this suit but I would prefer it without the logos also.

@Trinity11 So nice to see an updated photo of you. I always have to tap on the avatar to enlarge them (otherwise they're a little blurry). You have really nice eyebrows! I hope you had a very special anniversary.