Respected Contributor

Tomorrow (10/17) I get the opportunity to shop at the King of Prussia Mall for the first time. Any recommendations of store that are "must sees?" Any recommendations on restaurants? I'm looking forward to the day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: King of Prussia Mall in PA

Nordstrom is my first stop at King of Prussia. I shop there alot. You can visit Cartier,Vuitton, Hermes, and more. Get a map from Guest services or check the directory and make a plan. There are two separate malls with a walkway between them. Restaurants? Depends on what you feel like eating. I love Nordstrom for lunch,but your standard mall fare is also available. Many many choices. I'm sure others will chime in. Have a great day! Report back,please. Love to hear your thoughts.
Super Contributor

I used to live less than an hour away....I SO miss that mall!!!

Like 2zbeach said, start with Nordstrom - it is THE store to go to. All kinds of cosmetics and accessories, I was always in heaven! And the shoes!!!!!

(Sighhhhhhh...)

Take your time, wear comfy shoes and enjoy everything. Let us know what you bought!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I was there only once--lots of walking! Maggiano's and The Cheesecake Factory are both good. If you aren't from the area, you can get a Philly cheesesteak at Tony Luke's. Have fun!

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous Mall!!!!!!! You are going to have a great time!!!!
Honored Contributor

I also love Nordstroms & Chesapeake Factory!! Love Coach (there are two of them), I like to just see what's in LV and I always pop into Brighton. Lots of great upscale shops and it's fun just to wander...unless you have something specific in mind.

Respected Contributor

Go to Nordstrom-BEST shoe dept. I eat at Morton's, Ruth Chris and Capital Grille-All are just outside of the mall. The mall is separated into different areas/wings/buildings- It's HUGE- Pick your stores and plan accordingly as it can be overwhelming! Try very hard NOT TO LEAVE during rush hour- It is an extremely busy and chaotic area with traffic from 4:30 -6:30-

Honored Contributor

I've been to KOP mall at least 8 times. I love that mall, but it is a bit overwhelming. I like the Macy's there, BE, Sephora, Nordstroms and the Cheesecake Factory which used to have a great tuna steak. I think they took it off the menu though, lol. There's a couple other nice restaurants around the mall too.

I like the Lord and Taylor there as well. I can't believe I missed the Louis Vuitton store there! I didn't even know they had one at that mall.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/16/2014 Luvmycats said:

Go to Nordstrom-BEST shoe dept. I eat at Morton's, Ruth Chris and Capital Grille-All are just outside of the mall. The mall is separated into different areas/wings/buildings- It's HUGE- Pick your stores and plan accordingly as it can be overwhelming! Try very hard NOT TO LEAVE during rush hour- It is an extremely busy and chaotic area with traffic from 4:30 -6:30-

I love Capital Grille.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"