Honored Contributor

...I have never purchased Kim's pants....wouldn't that fabric be hot in the summer?  It looks like they are made to fit close to the body.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it could work for summer.  I guess it depends on where you live and how your body adjusts to temperatures.  I live in the South but carry sweaters all summer because I get really cold indoors with the air conditioning.

Honored Contributor

The jeans are 92% Cotton and 8% spandex.  What I don't like is they stick to your legs.  I prefer pants that are loose around the legs.  

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I have Flexibelle in straight leg jeans and also  some crops.  The crops I have are made of a lighter weight and softer fabric than my full length jeans.  The crops may be too hot if your weather is super hot or humid but I found them to be very comfortable in warmer weather.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of her pull on jeans last year in black, I wore them a few times, but do not care for the way they feel and they don't stay up. The waist started to stretch out so maybe that's why they slide down on my hips. The jeans I bought were the first ones she brought to the Q. The jeans I have are made of a heavier fabric and I would not wear them in summer. I don't know if the TSV is made out of the same fabric.

Honored Contributor

That fabric is the same as Dream Jeannes and the D&C How Comfy line.  I believe Isaac has offered a similar product.  Yes, they are hot; I put mine away about the first of June.  The crops and capris are a lighter weight usually.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment