Honored Contributor

Patiently check out Lunchtime specials every day and you will soon have a wardrobe of Kim Gravel tops.  Nice tops, not just the dregs.  Actually she doesn't make dregs.

Respected Contributor

I like Kim Gravel, and sometimes even watch the shows, but her stuff is WAY overpriced.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
I've never ordered any of her clothing.top she is showing tonight,is darling,but 50.00 for a darn top?give me a break

Agreed. I didn't even like the top shown. The prices are getting so ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kim's product prices are on a par with Susan Graver. At least everything is not poly!

Trusted Contributor

I like the Belle by Kim Gravel line.  I have heard other people agree that QVC clothes, in general, not just Kim's, are over priced.  To each their own.... spend your money they way you like.

I will say, a couple of the crop pants of Kim's that I got were on sale around 26 bucks each. IMO, that isn't bad.  

Side note to the comment about attracting a younger customer with pricey items.... I learned today, on CNBC, that the baby boomer generation has 12 times the wealth as millenials. 

There was also segment about over 50 influencers and how that is a huge market, too, with a lot of disposable income.  

Honored Contributor

Count me in as one who thinks most all of QVC clothing is overpriced. Even on sale or clearance, espcially when you add in tax and s/h.  I did buy a Vince Camuto top today on Clearance for about $38.  The $3.80 tax almost put it over my limit though.  Luckily, it had free s/h or I would've bailed on it.  I think I only decided to go ahead and buy it because I haven't bought any clothes in a year and it looks like I can dress it up with black dress pants for church.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

there are a few cute tops for the blow out but they weren't so cheap. the free S&H definitely helped. What is the item number?

I hope you didn't size up from your usual Q size....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

there are a few cute tops for the blow out but they weren't so cheap. the free S&H definitely helped. What is the item number?

I hope you didn't size up from your usual Q size....

Not sure if this was the Blow Out, I was just looking a Clearance items.  The item # is A308904.  I did size up to a Medium because every comment indicated that it was sized very small.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I hope it's true for this specific item but mine was typical Q sizing although I erred on the side of caution. Another poster said she had the same experience; larger than stated. But you can exchange yours so it's all good...

Which color did you get? I think the style will look good on you.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I hope it's true for this specific item but mine was typical Q sizing although I erred on the side of caution. Another poster said she had the same experience; larger than stated. But you can exchange yours so it's all good...

Which color did you get? I think the style will look good on you.

I got the black print.