Esteemed Contributor

I have bought a bunch of Kim's tops along with issac and d&c. I never realized how cheap clothes from kohl's really were until I started ordering from qvc. Thr clothes are such good quality. I have a d and c waffle top with a funnel neck and the colors and the weight of the fabric is so good. I love all thd stuff I got. A few things o have paid more for but I also got a couple teeshirts from Isaac and d and c that we're only ten dollars on the blowout Clarence. I live in casual clothes so that is what I buy. If a item is unique and good quality I don't mind paying extra. Everything thing I got though I didn't think was very much for the quality and uniqueness. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   the Q's prices have gone up.  Denim & Co. has been completely destroyed as far as I am concerned.  It was suppose to the in-house brand and the prices are now ridiculous.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Apparently this virus or something has caused prices for everything to shoot way up. The few newer things that retailers get in have really high price tags. The things that used to be stocked regularly are sold out in most sizes. This is the time to clean up on sale prices if you are an XS or a 3X. Everything else is sold out in most of those items.

Occasional Contributor

Yep and now showing a plaid flannel shirt, that looks like something a lumberjack would wear, for $65.  C'mon!  You can get the same thing at Walmart (in the men's department) for less than half that.  Get real Kim Gravel.

Occasional Contributor

now showing a plaid flannel shirt, that looks like something a lumberjack would wear, for $65.  C'mon!  You can get the same thing at Walmart (in the men's department) for less than half that.  Get real Kim Gravel.

Occasional Contributor

Those brands you mentioned are worth the higher price....not Kim gravel.

Occasional Contributor

Those brands you mentioned are worth the higher price....but not Kim gravel.

Occasional Contributor

Agree 100%

Respected Contributor
It wasn’t flannel. It was brushed knit. It looked nothing like a discount store men’s flannel shirt. Sorry you can’t afford it.
Honored Contributor

This is a thread from last year.