Esteemed Contributor

what are your thoughts about her denim and the fit ?  Im Wanting to get a pair of her frayed bottom jeans but dont want that tight lay on the bed zipping up pair of jeans that I used to wear lol  I know she states they are not that,  but it would be nice to know from someone that actually owns them😺

Regular Contributor

Re: Kim gravel denim

[ Edited ]

While I don't own her jeans/denim, what you are referring to are "yesterday's" jeans. Most jeans sold today have spandex which offers stretch. As QVC shows all the time the stretch in fabrics. The spandex makes them easy to wear & more comfortable than jeans/denim of yerteryear.

Super Contributor

I don't own that particular style but I do have other styles of hers.  They are SOOOO comfortable, not constricting, soft, and the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn.  They never dig into my stomach while sitting---something I can't stand!   There are other brands  that I've tried that are nice, too, but hers are the best in my opinion.  I've always had trouble finding jeans that fit and hers always fit me.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From my experience, the fit was two sizes smaller than my other jeans.  I couldn't get them close to being zipped up.  However, the quality was nice.  I tried the embroidered jeans, not the frayed.

Honored Contributor

I have one pair of her black jeans and that's enough for me. I find the denim too thick and stretchy, they are good quality though.

Super Contributor

If you've seen Kim Gravel in her denim/jeans, you know they have to have spandex in them. Just saying...........

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore

I just yesterday received her frayed bottom jeans that are pull on A310538.  The fabric is soft and stretchy; very nice.  The color I ordered, antique denim, was great.  The problem for me came in the waistline.  The legs fit well, over the hips okay, but the waistband was constricting and created quite the muffin top on me.  I loved them except for that.  Also, it came up to right below the belly button; would have preferred them a little higher.  I ordered an 8P, my usual size.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Kitty Galore

I just yesterday received her frayed bottom jeans that are pull on A310538.  The fabric is soft and stretchy; very nice.  The color I ordered, antique denim, was great.  The problem for me came in the waistline.  The legs fit well, over the hips okay, but the waistband was constricting and created quite the muffin top on me.  I loved them except for that.  Also, it came up to right below the belly button; would have preferred them a little higher.  I ordered an 8P, my usual size.  Hope this helps.

@Catch71  That's what I was worried about the waist being constructive.  Always been my pet peeve with jeans.  Was hoping these weren't made that way.  Thanks !

Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

From my experience, the fit was two sizes smaller than my other jeans.  I couldn't get them close to being zipped up.  However, the quality was nice.  I tried the embroidered jeans, not the frayed.

@Scooby Doo  So I take it the sizing is off?  I wasn't even sure what size I should order. The waist measurement 's seem off .

Esteemed Contributor

I may order a pair of her jeans and see what I think ,  can always send them back I guess.  Thanks for the replies😺