Super Contributor

Like many of her tops but the majority are hang or lay flat to dry. Nothing against that, I just live in a small home and don't have the space to, for instance, lay out 2 or 3 tops after washing. Wish Ravel made more of a mix to include dryer-friendly.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know anything about her clothes but I agree with you. I won’t by anything that has to be babied. If it can’t be thrown in the washer and dryer it stays in the store. Fortunately I live in a climate where I don’t need to wear sweaters or other clothes that need special washing instructions.

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes  It's Gravel.

Honored Contributor

Half of the year I live in less than 500 sq. ft. but I do occsaionally hand wash and hang dry.  I don't buy much that needs that, but when I do I hang tops (and definitely my bras which cost way more than any of my tops) on the long grabbar on the back bathtub.  

Actually washed a top that way just yesterday.  Found it on a clearance rack and in PA where there's no tax on clothing.  Better than free shipping for me because I knew it fit before I paid. 

The whole process took less time than posting this comment has taken!

Respected Contributor

I'm the same way with clothes, no laying flat to dry for me, don't have the room.   Kim's clothes looks very nice but most of the tops have the bell sleeves or the fluffy ones and that's just not me.   I ordered a few of her tops but the sleeves were more foo foo than they looked on-line and they seem to run awfully big so back they went.

Honored Contributor

You need a clothes drying rack similar to H356570.  I have similar one,  it's smaller and costs $19.99 from Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

Her name is Kim Gravel.  I have a few of her tops and I dry them in the dryer on lowest temp.  They turn out fine.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor
I have several of her tops. I wash and dry in cold and low dryer. I even threw one of her sweaters in the dryer and it was fine,
Respected Contributor

@WildDunes:  Who is Kim Ravel ?

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes  Yes definately get a clothes drying rack.  I have one that folds when not in use and when I set it up I stand it in the bath tub, totally out of the way!  I also hang lighter stuff on the shower curtain rod, all works well.