Honored Contributor

So I am sort of watching PMStyle and Crepe Erase is on and Kim Parrish is the vendor.  Her name sounds familiar to me.  

Just wondering, did she used to sell something else on one of the shopping networks?  For some reason her name made me think of HSN.  And clothing.

Trusted Contributor

She used to be a host on QVC many years ago, when I started watching.  She also had a clothing line (I think ?) either on Q or another network.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot -

She did sell clothing on HSN.

I had bought something of hers, can't remember if it was a skirt or what but it was so well made and I remember liking it a lot.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I feel like I ordered something from her clothing line years ago on HSN.

But I didn't recognize her at all when she was talking about the Crepe Erase stuff.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@QueenDanceALot -

She did sell clothing on HSN.

I had bought something of hers, can't remember if it was a skirt or what but it was so well made and I remember liking it a lot.

@on the bay 

Thanks!!

I've been trying to recall the name associated with her line.  I just remembered that I think I bought a denim vest of hers that I wore FOREVER

Respected Contributor

Kim was a host many years ago on QVC. After she left QVC she had a clothing line on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot -

I just looked it up (Kim Parrish HSN) and it was Kim Parrish collections.

I thought it had her name in it.

I read she later went to QVC UK which I did not know.

I always liked her clothes.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@QueenDanceALot -

I just looked it up (Kim Parrish HSN) and it was Kim Parrish collections.

I thought it had her name in it.

I read she later went to QVC UK which I did not know.

I always liked her clothes.

@on the bay s

I think maybe I had a skirt of hers, too.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Honored Contributor

https://www.kimparrish.tv/

Some of the most prestigious production companies, media outlets and networks have sought out Kim's ability to connect with the viewer, celebrating ourselves at every age and reporting on "life" and "style."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed her when she was a host on QVC.  She was very engaging.