Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress

Oh the lectures going on......I am so glad some of you are here to let us have it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Occasional Contributor

I am so tired of the press playing into these selfish people and their needs and wants in life! If they wanted to turn their image around they could of donated to feed people (instead of all this over done joke of a wedding) who have nothing and not made her brother who has gained weight feel so uncomfortable that he returned home instead of attending. I also fail to see where any stars other then reality clowns attended this affair...... I will not purchase any of their clothing on the q, or at their stores, because the money goes for making more fools of themselves--they are a bunch of attention seeking folks and this wedding was a joke much like all of them!

Frequent Contributor

After seeing her mostly naked during the whirlwind pre-wedding parties, etc all month it is a shock to see her wrapped in silk and lace. She looks as if she is on her way to receive sainthood from the Pope. Did they make it to lunch at the Vatican? They are trying to make themselves into royalty and only.manage to be royal pains (off with their heads).That reception area looked like a glass blower went insane. I guess no one was to see the guest across from them. I bet all the pink food looked charming. It truly is the fall of the Roman empire with these uneducated women considered worthy of such grander . Does anyone know what any of them have accomplished? It is silly in a way and very sad when one really looks on it . IMHO, Kris is nothing more than a tacky madam who has raised her daughter's to do just about anything for money. Her son is like a lost soul, and Bruce knows that only women count in this family...look at his appearance...trying to look like a girl so Kris will pay him more heed. Ans that youngest teen sister...there is something missing from her DNA strand.

It is all too weird to believe.

Occasional Contributor

I am so glad to finally see a picture. The dress is beautiful. I'm SO glad she's covered up. I am so glad those strapless dresses are going out of style. Yes, the veil is too much for a third wedding, but it's the bride's choice and she goes overboard. The reception table is beautiful , too, but also too much. Where will the food go? Every course will be served so there's only room for a plate. All that money for a dinner. Yikes.

Esteemed Contributor

After taking another look at that photo, I think she's not exactly covered up. Looks like some cut outs in the back and on the sides. But, I guess this is covered up for her standards. At some websites the headlines are focused on her family. TooFab points out how uncovered the mom was:

0526_kris_launch

Frequent Contributor

I don't understand how they get so much publicity!

I think it is the mother who haunts publicity mongers

in all honesty, none of them have any talent whatsoever.

what a waste of tv time, but then again ryan seacrest is their producer.

Super Contributor

It's a free country and she can wear anything she wants.

Valued Contributor

They must have thought they were the Borgias or something!! All they know how to do is show off and spend boatloads of money. Please make them go away. Kim should have been old news long ago except for her agents working non stop to keep her relevant. All these nobody celebs have me scratching my head as to why so many people seem so intrigued by them and want to watch them and read about them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/26/2014 MadameL said:

It's a free country and she can wear anything she wants.

Well, I don't think it was ever an issue of jail time.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

On 5/26/2014 tdog said:

They must have thought they were the Borgias or something!! All they know how to do is show off and spend boatloads of money. Please make them go away. Kim should have been old news long ago except for her agents working non stop to keep her relevant. All these nobody celebs have me scratching my head as to why so many people seem so intrigued by them and want to watch them and read about them.

ITA! I want them to just go away. And yet, I'm participating in an online discussion about them right this very minute!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} And unfortunately, now that Kim is married to, and has a baby with Kanye West, she will always be relevant on some level b/c he is famous for a "real" reason-singer/rapper/songwriter. Argghhhh! All we can do is change the channel or not buy the mags, etc. Someone out there (okay, LOADS of someones!) are buying their products OR purchasing mags with the K family featured.

That is all.