Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/9/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/9/2015 Vivian said: I thought she looked terrible. The dress made her look heavier than she is...and all those "enhancements" make her look like a cheap caricature of a woman. She has no talent and no brains so all she can do to maintain the attention of others is to blatantly flaunt her physical assets, both natural and manufactured.

She must have some sort of brain because she's laughing all the way to the bank!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

There are a lot of ways to make money - some are more honorable and dignified than others!

Honored Contributor

Her hair and make-up are nice. Her dress and husband leave much to be desired.

Super Contributor

thought the same thing about the dress. Honestly, I think she'd probably prefer to just show up naked. How much more does she need to put on display. Haven't we seen it all by now?

I agree. I also think all the botox and plastic surgery are ruining her face, she looks older and "frozen".

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Jova said:

thought the same thing about the dress. Honestly, I think she'd probably prefer to just show up naked. How much more does she need to put on display. Haven't we seen it all by now?

I agree. I also think all the botox and plastic surgery are ruining her face, she looks older and "frozen".

I think one day she just might show up naked...with just body paint.

Then what????

BTW - I thought it was VERY poor taste to post about cutting a few inches off her hair, on the day her step dad was in a fatal accident with a neighbor. She could easily have taken the posts down.

It's all about HER....

Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 2/8/2015 Apple Head said:

Sick of her and her love fest with herself.

You have to love yourself first before you can love anyone else. She's very pretty, a great body, has a beautiful daughter, a happy marriage, a great relationship with her family and is very wealthy. So it seems from so many vicious posts, the word jealousy comes to mind! Oh yes, I said that "J" word!

LOL! Same old, same old, tired, boring, lack of anything original to say comment.

Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 colliegirls said:

Trash

Perfect description of her and her husband.

Honored Contributor

Her outfit is being referring to as a robe dress. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 terrier3 said:
On 2/9/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/9/2015 Vivian said: I thought she looked terrible. The dress made her look heavier than she is...and all those "enhancements" make her look like a cheap caricature of a woman. She has no talent and no brains so all she can do to maintain the attention of others is to blatantly flaunt her physical assets, both natural and manufactured.

She must have some sort of brain because she's laughing all the way to the bank!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

There are a lot of ways to make money - some are more honorable and dignified than others!

It doesn't matter how she earned her money as long as it wasn't illegal. That's neither here nor there. My question to you is how do you know what time she cut her hair the day of her step father's accident? How do you know she didn't cut it before he got into the accident? Do you know her personally? Probably not. Where's your facts? Prove to me she cut her hair after she found out about her Stepfather. I wouldn't believe a thing you say without facts if you stood on your head and whistled Dixie.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2015 willomenia said: Such a waste of a human being! No talent ,no class, no education, nothing! How do these people ever get into the public eye? Her poor child doesn't stand a chance!
Absolutely agree with everything you said in addition she has had several nose jobs, lip injections etc. She doesn't represent beauty to me and you couldnt pay me to have that huge pear shaped body. I have worked out all of my life to keep my evenly proportioned hourglass figure in a size six.
Respected Contributor

Trash, just plain trash!

Don't worry, be Happy!