Esteemed Contributor

Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

To me, this dress looks like a fancy bathrobe and one that needs to be tied up a little better. I don't care for it. JMO, of course. Smiley Happy

I have to say though, I really do like the new haircut and darker color. It looks nice IMO. The makeup is good too.

Kim Kardashian Stuns in Low-Cut GRAMMYs Gown, Says North West Already Has a 'Paparazzi Pose’

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

I thought the same thing about the dress. Honestly, I think she'd probably prefer to just show up naked. How much more does she need to put on display. Haven't we seen it all by now? No class at all. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

Looks like she's wearing a robe
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Venezia said:

I thought the same thing about the dress. Honestly, I think she'd probably prefer to just show up naked. How much more does she need to put on display. Haven't we seen it all by now? No class at all. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I read she just did another nude layout but I forget the magazine. It seems like everyone should have seen the goods by now. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Dress is awful. Kim,however,is beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor

Her hair looks significantly better!
Esteemed Contributor

Great new haircut.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I like the hair, but I think she should've sized up in shoes.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw a pre-Grammy party photo of her with Kanye. He was just wearing black pants and black t-shirt--hardly the fashion icon he claims to be. She was in red dress with choker necklace like she's trying to be a modern Cleopatra. She sure likes to make a statement through her wardrobe.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-king-5125572

Trusted Contributor

Such a waste of a human being! No talent ,no class, no education, nothing! How do these people ever get into the public eye? Her poor child doesn't stand a chance!