Esteemed Contributor

Didn't ever like any clothing with slits. So no. Such boring TSVs lately.  An asymmetrical top with slits,wow, how fresh. Not.  Probably women who like the style and look good in it already have plenty enough of it. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I wasn't crazy about her when she first came to QVC, but I watched Kim last night for about half an hour and she's not as bad as I first thought.

Still not enamored of her clothing.  Just not my style. 

But .... she is entertaining and good with the callers.

Respected Contributor

I took a chance and ordered the orchid. It looked a lot better on Kim and the plus-size model, and since I'm also plus size hopefully it will look decent on me. The price was good too.

Honored Contributor

Ehhhh   It's just a tee shirt.  I've never had a tee shirt emergency, I've never been in a position where I had to have one with a 2 or 3 days so if I liked it, I wouldn't mind waiting for it.  I'm getting my deliveries in about a week and that's fine with me.  

Respected Contributor

No one looked especially good in it.  Even Amy who looks good in everything looked off.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

No one looked especially good in it.  Even Amy who looks good in everything looked off.

I thought it had a bit too much fabric for Amy.

Trusted Contributor

When it comes to tops I don't care for all the cold shoulder of any kind and also am tired of all the fancy flowing sleeves with all the extra fabric!  I personally still prefer a nice fitted t-shirt type top with either 3/4 length or a short sleeve!  Both QVC and the brick an mortar stores are just not showing enough of them any longer.

But that is just my opinion! Woman Wink

Contributor

Couldn't agree more.  Kim most often wears a size too small for her frame.  The TSV did not look good on her.  Needed next size up so it would give her more room in the arm and chest areas.

Respected Contributor

I thought the TSV looked Great on Kim.  Did anyone get it yet?  I see a bunch of reviews but none of them sound like a true review just opinions.  In that case I wish QVC would not allow just opinions in the reviews. It is not helpful for a true buyer of a product.