Honored Contributor

All of Kim's clothing is starting to look alike, even down to the same basic colors being used.  The plastic faux leather is truly dreadful, and many of her fabrics look cheesy.  These Saturday night sessions are becoming a bore.

Changing the channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I watch sports on Saturday nights. College football. Never boring 😬

"Pleather"= 😵😵😵

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

What I don't like is that her tops are always too long, more like tunic length although they are called tops. The waffle tiger top tonight looks like it might be a good length and I ordered in the Rich Raison

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23    She does too much animal print and much is done badly.  It's not the only print available for use.  How about some variety?  All that blocking just chops up body sections and emphasizes parts that aren't necessarily attractive.  Last week she had several things that were one color on the right side, another on the left.  Awfully unflattering....just gimicky.  Very amateurish.

If she and Amy are doing the designing, I think they need to turn it over to someone who knows what he/she is doing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  You read my mind! I was just thinking the same thing. I really like Kim's line. I have quite a few of her tops and sweaters. And shorts and jeans. But I haven't seen anything I'm tempted to buy lately. But I feel the same way about Isaac's line. Maybe it's because I really don't need anything, but that's never stopped me before. Or maybe it's because everything else is so expensive that I'm not buying as much anymore. Now I have to concentrate on Christmas shopping. I'm not going as hog wild on that this year either. I'll buy more for my granddaughter than my kids. My kids are all grown and have good jobs, they don't need that much. Granddaughter is a college sophomore and could use more❤️

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I didnt like the one u mentioned with the side by side color blocking either or the one with the fake leather tonight.  I'm not really a fan of color blocking but I did buy another of Kim's tops a couple weeks ago that was white with leopard top, burgundy middle although I think it looks more red and black on the botton and I really like that one.

I have alot of her clothes and like the ones I received except as i mentioned when they are too long.  I am returning the twilight with the green zipper I ordered last week as being too long.  I like it if it just weren't so long.

I don't care for the flexabelle jeans either as I don't like or wear jeans.

Honored Contributor

Many of her color choices / prints are “uncomfortable” for me to look at. Our tastes in clothing could not be further apart.

But, I will give her thumbs up for her crushed velvet shirts from some time back

---------------------------

ETA:  I should have added .... I bought two of the velvet shirts!  

Valued Contributor

I like the feel and fit of the Primabelle denim. 

Honored Contributor

The fabrics used are limited to what is available at the factories and so that also limits what can be sewn into garments and their style. So it all starts to look the same to me. Even when I look at the other brands, too. The only real differences are the print variations  and color choices.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@Kachina624   I didnt like the one u mentioned with the side by side color blocking either or the one with the fake leather tonight.  I'm not really a fan of color blocking but I did buy another of Kim's tops a couple weeks ago that was white with leopard top, burgundy middle although I think it looks more red and black on the botton and I really like that one.

I have alot of her clothes and like the ones I received except as i mentioned when they are too long.  I am returning the twilight with the green zipper I ordered last week as being too long.  I like it if it just weren't so long.

I don't care for the flexabelle jeans either as I don't like or wear jeans.

All her tops are too long on me and too long in the arms. I am petite and where a small but they are just too long on me. I do like her Flexibelle and Primabelle jeans in Petite.