Esteemed Contributor

Noticed these old posts  and yea , Kim Gravel still has a show  in 2019 . I just recently revisited  QVC as a customer  and had no idea who this Kim Gravel was. I saw  some of her show  the other night where she was highlighting other  women entrepreneurs   hosted on QVC .   She can really sling some quick quips that are pretty funny . She has a warm welcoming personality  and  am sure she is good at selling merchandise . I haven't tried her jeans  but might try to see how they fit . I've tried 2 other vendors from QVC  and have had to send  all the blue jeans back due to being to short  or some weid fit.

Regular Contributor

I do not like Kim at all.  She seems to mock the fact she is from the south.  Talks about how she is now a size 12 and then preaches be happy in your own skin.  Sorry if she is a 12 I am a size 2!!  She constantly dwells on weight and to me the accent is forced most of the time.  She had a show on Saturday night i don't see it advertised any longer.  QVC you need to rethink putting her on so much  The rekgious preaching she does is not approprate for a shopping channel.   If people want to reach out to her regarding her spiritual side then use her social media.   Don't bring it to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I love Kim..very entertaining.I need to laugh once in awhile and she usually provides at least one or two.