Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Love her and love her clothes.  Can't get enough of her, she's awesome.

I have to admit I think she is entertaining.  Not sure why they put a host with her, she could do her own thing.  She looks familiar.  What was she doing before Q?  I was flipping through channels and saw her.  Lots of personality. I like her.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919, she had a reality show called Kim of Queens where she coached/helped young beauty contestants in the pageant circuit.

ThanksSmiley HappyI knew I had seen her somewhere.

Trusted Contributor

Love her Joie de vivre!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100

I like her as well, and it doesn't hurt that she really wants ladies to feel pretty and good about themselves. 

She can get a little carried away occassionally, but then, according to my grown daughters, so can I. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't care for her schtick, but I took a chance and bought her jeans. I'm an old gal and the jeans fit great and I think I look good in them. I have to admit she did have me laughing her last visit.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Q gave her her own night, Wed., b/c of her entertainment  value.

I purchased her jeans and returned. Way too rubbery for me and they slide around with movement. Her brand is just not for me, so I won't be watching her.

I'm not a fan of inspirational selling nor preaching while selling. It's a pass for me, but I'll check in occasionally to see what she offers.

Valued Contributor

I wish a  I had that much self-assuredness. I am a size 4p....I have YET to accept my body.  I am 62 years old EVEN!!!!!  I love her attitude.  She is a bit LOUD, but hey.....I do believe she is the real deal.

Honored Contributor

I do love her clothes but she's hard for me to take.  I can only watch her if I mute the tv, which is what I did when I watched about half of her show last night.  She had a couple of tops that I loved but honestly, now that I don't go into the office, I don't need anymore new clothes.  Which makes me very sad....

Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

I wish a  I had that much self-assuredness. I am a size 4p....I have YET to accept my body.  I am 62 years old EVEN!!!!!  I love her attitude.  She is a bit LOUD, but hey.....I do believe she is the real deal.

A bit???  That's putting it mildly.  Last night I was watching Miz Mooz shoe presentations with Jane T. and she called Kim out because she was up next show, and the poor rep for the shoes looked a little stunned .... didn't know what to make of her I'm guessing.  She nearly attacked the poor girl.  She came on like a tornado. 

Honored Contributor

I like Kim!!! She's fun!!! 👍❤️😀

Honored Contributor

I've watched her a few times. She is too loud and "over the top" for me. I am not sure what to think. Is she for real, or is it just her "selling style"? I haven't tried any of her clothes.