Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel...

[ Edited ]

She makes me laugh.  I like watching her 

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Blingqueen023

I think you will like her tops.  They are so soft and cotton rich. I am so sick of clingy polyester - especially in the heat we've had this summer.  They look very nice on. 

@GeorgiagramaHi there Retired.  Thanks for the good recommendation.  I would have ordered more colors in that top but I ordered way too much over the past several days.  I'm looking forward to getting this.  Loved the colors that top was offered in.  Her line of clothes gets very good reviews.  I love her personality.  I'm glad I'm not an uptight person.  I'd get along well with her.  She seems to have a very upbeat very friendly personality.  LIfe's too short to be uptight all the time.  Have a fabulous week and enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

Just saw bits of her presenations.  Didn't enjoy enough to stick around for more.  A bit much for my taste.

Honored Contributor

Too loud for me and her clothes are priced too high for the quality.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have noticed a lot women do not care for her.

Kind of loud and dripping with southernness. A bit too much. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

The few minutes I saw of her were enough to last me a lifetime.

She makes Paula Deen seem shy.

Honored Contributor

I am still trying to figure out what I think.The first time she was on I felt she was trying too hard but this visit was a lot more relaxed.I think I will enjoy her after she settles in.She seems to be a nice person with a positive attitude and a joy for life.....Yes I am sure that I will watch her again.

Honored Contributor

I like Kim for the most part.  She's an upbeat and positive person.  I do not however like the schtick of taking models to the mirror and making them given positive affirmations. That is weird to me.  

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Love her and love her clothes.  Can't get enough of her, she's awesome.

I have to admit I think she is entertaining.  Not sure why they put a host with her, she could do her own thing.  She looks familiar.  What was she doing before Q?  I was flipping through channels and saw her.  Lots of personality. I like her.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Love her and love her clothes.  Can't get enough of her, she's awesome.

I have to admit I think she is entertaining.  Not sure why they put a host with her, she could do her own thing.  She looks familiar.  What was she doing before Q?  I was flipping through channels and saw her.  Lots of personality. I like her.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919, she had a reality show called Kim of Queens where she coached/helped young beauty contestants in the pageant circuit.