New Contributor

I like her energy.  She is a beautiful woman sho is comfortable in her skin. Ordered a fortune in tops tonight.  But, I am tall , so PLEASE KIM MAKE YOUR PANTS AND LEGGi

NGS IN TALL LENGTHS!!!!

Super Contributor

YES I AGREE IT IS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT WHAT THE MODELS THINK THEY ARE THERE TO MODEL NOT TO STAND IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND COMMENT.

Trusted Contributor

I love Kim. I find her refreshing , energetic and positive. Who could't use a little humor in their life when we are saturated with horrible things in the world. 

I find that her message to women : all women being beautiful and having a sense  of value and self worth is an important message especially to all of the young ladies out there. There are far more worse  messages that are given to our young ladies. Not all that long ago women were depicted in music and videos as B-- and W---. 

Keep up what you are doing Kim. Keep empowering women with positive thoughts and bringing us fun, laughter abd pretty clothes. Love you girl!!!.

This is from one southern gal to another. I LOVE YOU KIM.

Trusted Contributor

Kim is awesome.I love that she is lifting women up, so many try to tear eaxhother down.Her clothing line is nice to boot.

Trusted Contributor

I think most of us could use someone like Kim in our life.Laughter is the best medicine.