Trusted Contributor

Love her and love her clothes.  Can't get enough of her, she's awesome.

Honored Contributor

Stay away from the Q Talk forum then😜

Honored Contributor

She was pretty much out of control on her first visit.  I had to turn her off.  She seemed to have hit her stride and settled down and now I can watch and enjoy her.  I love those leggings/jeggings things she sells.  Very flattering and more universally acceptable than jeans.   Not impressed with her shirts though, so far. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I had to turn her off. She was fine, but SK was all over the place!!!! Needs to slow down with the caffeine!!

Honored Contributor

My first exposure to her was today, and I had more than enough!  

Trusted Contributor

I purchased cropped Flexibelle pants first, and I found I wore them a lot, so I purchased two pair of the jeggings.  I l really like them.  Right now it's hot here, but soon, I'll be wearing them a lot.  They fit beautifully and look really put together.  I am now searching for

tops that I like.  I agree with @Kachina624 I am not crazy about Kim's tops.

Re: her personality.  I hope she tones down a bit.  I don't turn her off, but the in-your-face "I love you!!!" is a little too much.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Kim Gravel.  Love her the enthusiasm; she is very entertaining and holds my interest with her downhome Southern wit.  I can see why she was voted as Miss Georgia; her personality shines through and she has an amazing singing voice which was surprising; she doesn't seem like a singer, but boy she is talented.

I did order fexibelle jeans, but had to return them, they were very nice but I couldn't find a good fit for me, but I have many of her tops and I like them alot - very well made, stylish, good qualilty of material and comfortable.  I ordered 4 of them today.  I would like to see her on more often.  A good addition to QVC.

Respected Contributor

I like her spunk.  I made my first purchase in her line and that was the zippered top in solid colors.  Ordered the pine green.  Hope I like it when it arrives.  

Regular Contributor

I agree, I just love her positive attitude.   I would Love to have a ladies day with her, for her positive energy is what I need with such a low self esteem, she would be amazing to have her in my life....being around someone with her upbeat style would wonderful.  I believe she is genuine.  Just my opinion 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023

I think you will like her tops.  They are so soft and cotton rich. I am so sick of clingy polyester - especially in the heat we've had this summer.  They look very nice on.