New Contributor

Kim neds to make petites. I love her clothing, but they are only suitable for tall women. They fit her because she is above average height.

Occasional Contributor

Kim's prices are outrages.  55$ for a pair of shorts!!!!! her top prices are also ridiculous.  

Everything is made overseas or in China for CHEAP.  

She is a good saleswoman i will give her that, and we are all making her rich.

Trusted Contributor

Her prices are high just as the other designers are.She certainly is on often,so that means she sells.

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Her prices are high just as the other designers are.She certainly is on often,so that means she sells.

She sells because she is on every day. It has become over saturated.  

Respected Contributor

I like some of Kim's items but she needs to lower her prices then I may consider buying.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl    The prices are not going to be lowered - not at the Qb- not anywhere.   If you want lower prices then you'll have to hope the item you like goes on sale or clearance and they have the color abd size you want.   That's reality 

Occasional Visitor

Has anyone noticed that KIm's jean jacket with knit sleeves now comes in a Betmuda Blue color? But that color is already on waitlist? When was this presented? I have been watching this jacket (for new colors) and only today did I notice the Bermuda Blue color...

I am really tired of her clothing always being unavailable!

Honored Contributor

@Meggie 1950 wrote:

Has anyone noticed that KIm's jean jacket with knit sleeves now comes in a Betmuda Blue color? But that color is already on waitlist? When was this presented? I have been watching this jacket (for new colors) and only today did I notice the Bermuda Blue color...

I am really tired of her clothing always being unavailable!

@Meggie 1950  Shoppers order any and every day by looking on QVC's website.  If I want something in particular, no way would I ever wait to see when it may appear in an actual show.    

My guess is a lot of women also loved that jacket and searched for it to see when it was available and in any new colors.  Happens all the time.

Perhaps someone will cancel their order soon and you'll be able to grab it.  Good luck. 

Super Contributor

She also has wide shoulders compared to her hips. A Lot of her stuff looks better on her body type vs. smaller shoulders/wider hips that many of us have.   It's probably natural for folks to design what would look good on them. I also guess she lives in a warm climate or is warm natured because so many of her items are open at the neckline or have deep vee necks that I couldn't wear more than a couple times a year. Some of us need higher necklines and I would love for collars to make a comeback because my neck is always cold. 

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal 

You make a good point!

"She also has wide shoulders compared to her hips. A Lot of her stuff looks better on her body type vs. smaller shoulders/wider hips that many of us have.   It's probably natural for folks to design what would look good on them."

Susan Graver is another one who also designs for her own body type.  She has too much room through the hips and thighs of her pants, among other things.

My body type is more like KG - wide shoulders, narrow body.  I'm "T" shaped.  Wide shoulders and narrow body.