Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I  yelled " money" a few days go when I found a clean and folded $10 bill in my jean pocket.  The money was laundered too.

That's the kind of money I want.

I love finding money you forgot you had, like in a wallet you hadn't used in a while, a pocket, $5 falls down from your visor, a laundered $20 falls out of the dryer~~~

Those small amounts you find makes me giddy happy! 

Respected Contributor

I always look like I got a bargain.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I like watching KG, she does make me laugh.  The "money" comments don't bother me at all.  I find her upbeat, positive and I like her clothing.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE   Maybe you could tone down the animated letters you use? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.  They're very annoying, so I usually speed by the posts but couldn't resist making a comment. They're really kind of juvenile.

Honored Contributor

She does that a lot.  Probably because every sale is MONEY in her bank account.   

Trusted Contributor

I like her most of the time, but last night she kept on talking over Rachel.  Rachel was much calmer than usual and tried to stick to the business at hand.  I did like Rachel's hats, though, and they were a good nod to the Kentucky Derby.  What does surprise me about Kim is how she lacks so much common knowledge.  She admits something she doesn't know, but she must have lived a somewhat sheltered life growing up.  Last night, Rachel mentioned a snifter and Kim didn't know what that was.  There have been a few other things mentioned and Kim didn't have a clue what they were.  Don't jump on me for this because I do like Kim.  I'm just surprised because she's lived a life out in the public and I just thought she was smarter than she sometimes comes across on QVC, but then again, I guess she's pretty darn smart when it comes to business.   

Trusted Contributor

I wish Kim would stop the singing, the rap lyrics is really not necessary or funny,  I am going to stop here before I say anything else

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Not sure if I'm just lucky that way or what, but lately it seems that every time I turn on QVC, there's KG selling something or other.  She's just not my cup of tea as I don't care for noisy people, so it saves me money.  It seems like she's become the latest version of LOGO or Susan Graver or whatever the current vendor that the Q seems to want to push until we can't stand it anymore.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@SharkE   Maybe you could tone down the animated letters you use? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.  They're very annoying, so I usually speed by the posts but couldn't resist making a comment. They're really kind of juvenile.

ratsass.png

Valued Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@zitawins Are you for real ? Just keep on moving so you don't have to be subjected 

to the "juvenile " things done on this board......Grow up and find other things to 

annoy you......IMPORTANT THINGS !