Honored Contributor

@kindred cats    I guess I haven't paid attention because I prefer D&C but I don't get all her jeans classifications.  I know her originals fit me poorly and bagged out after a few hours of wear.  I haven't bought any since.  Now they're just too expensive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Thank you for letting me know the originals bag out.  Last night Rachel was wearing a size 4 primabelle pair and they were skin tight on her.  In the past she always said she wore a size 6.  So that was confusing also.

I think I just saved more money.Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I caved and got the TSV a few weeks ago when it was offered.  I believe it was the Flexibelle Rollabelle.  I bought a 10 and my butt sags.  8 would have been tight, maybe. I can see where the elastic is on the waistband.  They are just ok.  I was hoping they would be my go to.  Nope.  Not falling for the hype again.

I tried to write a review but I wasnt able to do so.  Hmmmmm

Trusted Contributor

I agree. Too much animal print and camo. I have not ordered anything from her line in a long time.  

Frequent Contributor
I like her tops. Started buying her tops last year I use to be a denim and co girl but now I buy Kim’s tops and denim and co bottoms
Respected Contributor

I like Kim's line and have several pieces but I'm not a fan of animal print and seems to be several.  

I have backed way down on clothes purchases.  Don't need and the prices are just too high in my opinion to purchase many anyway.  

I like going out to shop and try on.  Mix it up.  

Trusted Contributor
All of her tops and dresses seem to be either camo, some form of animal print or tie-dye. No thanks
Contributor

@maggie04 wrote:
I like her tops. Started buying her tops last year I use to be a denim and co girl but now I buy Kim’s tops and denim and co bottoms

I have several of her tops. Very pleased with them. 

Respected Contributor

Both channels are coming out this faux leather c@@@ which they say is in fashion. Aw that's a big load of malarky! 

It just looks bad and cheap imo. Why would anyone want to wear shiny vinyl.