Honored Contributor

I was just watchin Kim Gravel's show,  I saw Jamie the model, she was my favorite when she was on Shophq she was on every Saturday morning with Erin on their fashion show.  It was sad when she left, so many good people left Shophg, hosts and vendors.  I rarely watch anymore and can't remember the last time I ordered anything.  They let Sam get away who is now working with DG2 and I noticed that line has some really cute things since he came on board.  I love One World when I look on line there is nothing new.  No new dresses.  Glad I purchased when he was doing the designs.  

Respected Contributor

I agree with you, I used to watch Shop HQ as well and I bought several  One World tops and one of my favorite lines was Gramercy 22. I haven't purchased anything from Shop HQ in several years. So many hosts have left including Ali Carr  now on QVC and Sarah Anderson who went to HSN. I used to watch wake up in style with Ali Carr every Saturday morning.   I was surprised to see Jamie the model now on QVC , she is beautiful. I was channel surfing this morning and saw another plus size model on Shop HQ and she looks alot like Jamie.  I do think Shop HQ has lost it's spark with alot of shoppers, not all but alot  and I am one of them

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I agree with you, I used to watch Shop HQ as well and I bought several  One World tops and one of my favorite lines was Gramercy 22. I haven't purchased anything from Shop HQ in several years. So many hosts have left including Ali Carr  now on QVC and Sarah Anderson who went to HSN. I used to watch wake up in style with Ali Carr every Saturday morning.   I was surprised to see Jamie the model now on QVC , she is beautiful. I was channel surfing this morning and saw another plus size model on Shop HQ and she looks alot like Jamie.  I do think Shop HQ has lost it's spark with alot of shoppers, not all but alot  and I am one of them

Me too

Valued Contributor

I agree, as well.  I noticed Jamie the model was now on QVC, so good for her.  She always was a great model on ShopNBC, always seemed happy and cheerful.  I never bought much there, but the clothing items I did buy a couple of years ago were really nice.  I have some OSO Casual sweaters from two years ago that are fantastic in quality and style.  The last year or so, the few things I ordered in clothing were inferior fabrics and were returned.  I always enjoyed watching Sam with One World, tho I didn't buy anything.  I don't watch HSN, so don't see him now.  Beekman left and everything just seems to have gone downhill from there.  I did like Erin on Wake Up In Style, but don't really watch that anymore either.   

Honored Contributor

Erin is gone, wish I knew where she went.  Same with The Three Amigos, that schitchk (sp?) got me buying from all three of them for years.  I have followed Chuck to ShopLC and Michael to HSN.  Not a clue what Paul Deasy is doing to support himself, maybe he retired with Judy.  I noticed Jamie last night, she must have moved to PA area?  Shop HQ is on the way out, I'm surprised Nikki Stanzione went there from ShopLC.  I'll say one thing for ShopLC, those people seem to have a ball working.