Honored Contributor

She is loud and constantly interrupts.  The Q loves her and giving her a show of her own, I presume.  I can't watch her for more than a minute or two.  Never purchased any of her clothes.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Love her and her clothes!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Not a fan.  She doesn't sell the kind of clothes I wear.

Her personality is a bit too exuberant for me.  

Occasional Contributor

I can't take much of Kim Gravel either.  Her voice is super annoying.  I tried her makeup and while the makeup was good, the dispenser would not dispense the liquid so I had to send it back.  Terrible flaw in design and too bad too because the makeup itself was great.  I noticed it is no longer available so evidently others didn't like that part either.

Kim's own show - really?  Does her voice and overbearing demeanor not bother anyone else?

Valued Contributor

The Queen of Rubber. So much Spandex in everything makes them unwearable. 

Regular Contributor

I have to turn the TV off when she is on and since she is on so much my TV is off a lot.  Between her and the new hosts in the early AM when I do most of my watching because of my work hours, well it's really annoying so off that TV goes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just turned to Q and Kim is on with Amy.  Very nice show.  Kim is really funny.  Amy actually looks good in Kims clothes.  With Logo The clothes seem to over power her.  Kim has cute pieces.  Oh and she can actually dance.  lol

I agree, she and Amy do well together.  While I am not a big Shawn fan, she and Kin had a really fun show the other night and appear to enjoy working together.  Saw a show with Kim and AC and it was terrible.  Host talked over Kim, (yup imagine that) and appeared more vender than host. Love Kim and live in Flexabelle

Trusted Contributor

It seems every time my tv is on she is on.More shows more products,I know she is there because she sells,still far too much.

Valued Contributor

I like her clothes but I wish she would stop saying "Money" anytime she has something made of Model.  Very condescending.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

The Queen of Rubber. So much Spandex in everything makes them unwearable. 

@Whosits   She is just embarrassing