Honored Contributor

I just turned to Q and Kim is on with Amy.  Very nice show.  Kim is really funny.  Amy actually looks good in Kims clothes.  With Logo The clothes seem to over power her.  Kim has cute pieces.  Oh and she can actually dance.  lol

Contributor
Love, love, love Kim’s jeans! They fit my body shape and are comfortable! I’m 60, petite and curvy. I’ve even fallen asleep in them. Thank goodness they have stretch in them!
Trusted Contributor

Love Kim, love her clothes!!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Regular Contributor

Received an email about when Kim Gravel will be on.   Appreciated knowing that... so to be sure NOT to watch Q then.   for me she is not up to the standards Q used to have.

Some shows I mute the sound compleltely but with her about 3 min is all I can stand.

Contributor

I think Kim is a hoot!! And I love her jeans.

I don't think she is suffering because a few people won't watch her. Looks to me like her items sell very well!

Honored Contributor

I will never watch her, nor buy a thing she sells. For obvious reasons

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I will never watch her, nor buy a thing she sells. For obvious reasons

Did I miss something @cherry ?

What reasons do you dislike Kim Gravel?

Honored Contributor

If I named them I would get banned..Lets just say she is not my cup of tea, by any means

Respected Contributor

OK @cherry .

You said "for obvious reasons" and I am just not seeing anything that would preclude someone from buying her clothes because of such intense dislike.

Respected Contributor

I think she's a hoot and a half.  I wouldn't mind meeting her over some drinks.  We'd both probably get thrown out of the establishment, but It would be worth it.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~