Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q   no, I don't have the jacket.  Happy to know it's worth the money.

Honored Contributor

I can’t say I love her, but I like some of her fashions.  I now have a pair of her jeans and a top.   Both are very well made and they fit me just right. 

Price was in line with the quality.   

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal   That's one of the reasons I like Kim so much.  Rarely do we hear that you are beautiful regardless of size.  For me, growing up I was never pretty enough, smart enough, etc.  Some women thought you had to be June Cleaver or Harriet Nelson, and daughters needed to be perfect.

Kim has been a size 2 and a size 14;  she gets real life!!!!

Valued Contributor

I like Kim but have to say a little bit of her goes a long way.  I don’t mind the laughter and a little cut up but she is getting too comfortable it seems. All the loud hollering like when the host tell of the quantity left and Kim hollers “What” I only have that many left!  She is getting a little bit over the top and really needs to tone it down a notch! 

And dont even get me started about the shows her sister does!  OMG 😲 

I have never seen someone beg for more attention! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I love Kim and I love her shows.  MBR didn't seem to mind at all.  

@Lipstickdiva.  I bet Mary Beth DID mind.  She's just not allowed to say it or show it.  She was working so hard while the buffoon thought it was all a big joke.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am not a fan.  She is very loud and simply put, I cannot watch her.

I have to say, I agree. 

Honored Contributor

Kim doesn't bother me. I much rather laugh than be bored to death. MBR looked like she was enjoying herself to me.

Valued Contributor

@lulu1 I'm with you.  She's number 1 on my Do Not Watch list, closely followed by LG, RG, LR, SG.  I don't need any clothing bad enough to put up with these annoying vendors.

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@ALRATIBA Everyone has a choice to watch or not to watch.  I usually turn her off whenever she is selling.  Seems to be a well-intentioned person, but not watchable for me.

@tobes 

Beautifully stated!

I find her entertaining to watch but I understand completely how others could be rubbed the wrong way....

Trusted Contributor

Just turned this program on,dancing,showing the buts,an really not a good program.I have watched her before,but to nite very sad.Off when the tv.