Honored Contributor

I cringed the only time I ever saw her...She is really a crude  person

Honored Contributor

She's a real pageant coach irl. She fits that bill. Although I like her, I'm not too impressed with her way of using 'self-worth' approach to selling her clothing line. I know what I'm worth and my self-esteem is not effected by the clothes I choose to wear...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, i rather like her, she says what she thinks, only have 1 item of hers ,got that on sale ,her clothes are too expensive for me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch her very often, but I will say that she really fills the room with her laughter and fun.  I bet that she sells a bundle for the Q.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

She just grates my nerves after a while....too much with the jokes and her having everyone show their behinds....stop that and sell the clothes ....maybe she would be tolerable.

Respected Contributor

I watched her briefly this AM.  We all have our likes and dislikes.  To my eyes and ears she is the most obnoxious vendor I've seen on any shopping channel.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@lulu1  I am still laughing. You really hit the nail on the head

Respected Contributor

Once again, @grandma r  (even tho this is a diff thread) I agree with you!  I love her.  She is what she is and I really appreciate her "Be beautiful in your own beauty" mantra.  As a gal who struggles with self-esteem issues, she really makes me smile.  And I love her clothing line!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA Everyone has a choice to watch or not to watch.  I usually turn her off whenever she is selling.  Seems to be a well-intentioned person, but not watchable for me.

Honored Contributor

I love Kim and I love her shows.  MBR didn't seem to mind at all.