Frequent Contributor

I love this lady.  She has such a positive, upbeat attitude, and I love her sense of humor.  I bought several pairs of her pants and a few tops.  They fit very well. The cuffed jeans are so cute.

Keep smiling Kim.  You are a beautiful lady.

Honored Contributor

I'm thoroughly disgusted withher this morning.  Mary Beth is trying so hard to sell her clothes, and Kim just jokes and heehaws with the models, acting like a buffoon.  Since she bothered showing up, you'd think she'd cooperate and help Mary Beth get rid of her stuff.  She needs to grow up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan.  She is very loud and simply put, I cannot watch her.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Was listening while getting ready for work this morning, and Mary Beth was laughing constantly.  While I can't say I dislike Kim, she is a bit overwhelming.  I love listenting to MBR, she is one of my favorites, and she was just chuckling and trying to interject.  Kim's line is, however, very lovely and prices aren't terribly high, IMO.  Guess that's why we have a mute button and QVC on-line!  

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE watching Kim!!!!!  So much fun....

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I just can't watch her.

Respected Contributor

i just think her energy level is way too high for me.  i am home sick this week, and i just could not tolerate that much energy this morning.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kim.  She keeps it real.  She is who she is and I appreciate that.  No phony baloney!!!!

I have several pairs of her flexibelles and I love them!!!!!  For me, best fitting pants I have ever purchased from QVC!  

If she annoys you, don't watch.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@grandma r:  I agree. Love her or hate her...you get the real deal. You mentioned you have several pairs of her flexibelle jeans. Do you have the flexibelle jean jacket? It's the best! So flexible (pun intended) and comfortable. I first ordered it in white, loved it and went back and ordered the dark indigo.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm thoroughly disgusted withher this morning.  Mary Beth is trying so hard to sell her clothes, and Kim just jokes and heehaws with the models, acting like a buffoon.  Since she bothered showing up, you'd think she'd cooperate and help Mary Beth get rid of her stuff.  She needs to grow up.

@Kachina624 

I watched her a few minutes when she made her first appearance on QVC ... haven't watched since.