Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Heads up!  The QVC2 Big Deal is Kim Gravel Flexibelle jeans!  They are cute.

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Flexibelle-Pull-On-Cuffed-Ankle-Jean.product.A296595.html?ord...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks!  I'm not a big fan of the wide cuffs though.  The hoodie that I have been waiting to see was presented...don't like it at all.  It seemed to make everyone look bigger in the middle...I don't need that.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  Thanks!  I'm not a big fan of the wide cuffs though.  The hoodie that I have been waiting to see was presented...don't like it at all.  It seemed to make everyone look bigger in the middle...I don't need that.

@Trudey  I suppose that's just as well, since you got new DJs today!  Smiley Happy

On the other hand, you with your height should look good in the cuff pants.  Whereas they take up a good chunk of my much-shorter legs!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel...

[ Edited ]

I'm nothing like her, personality-wise.  But, 'I like her'!!  I think I need to be a bit more aggressive. I'm fairly boring.   There's always plenty of room (time) to change.  'Spice up' our personalities.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I adore her!!!  She is fun, upbeat and funny.  I am so tired of boring presentations.  I like watching to be fun, like when I'm out shopping. 

Keep it up Kim!!!

Honored Contributor

Kim had a 5pm show tonight on QVC2, paired with Antonella.  It was a fantastic show!!  You'd think those personalities together would be too, too much, but it worked great!! They complement each other perfectly -- same high energy, and they genuinely like each other so they didn't try to outdo the other.  It was a funny, funny show, and the clothes were nice as well. Smiley Happy  I hope they become a regular pairing!

Esteemed Contributor

MORE Kim and Antoinella! Great show today- great fun!

Esteemed Contributor

Blingqueen, I ordered that same green zippered shirt. I don't watch the live presentations, but check to see what's been aired and then watch the videos. I'm with you - I like Kim - she's honest and unique, and I enjoyed listening to her for the first time yesterday. I hope we both love our new shirts!

Kim I loved your ponte pants with the zipper at the ankle they felt great and made my butt look wonderful but they were too long had to send them back could you please make them in petite. Thanks so much love you girl keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Vickie S.

New Contributor

I agree.  Kim Gravel is great.  Like her clothes, fabrics, sizes, etc.  But, since we may be more substantially sized people, PLEASE make your pants and leggings in TALL LENGTHS.  I bought a fortune tonight, but could not order pants or leggings because I am TALL.  So sick of having to wear the talls in Susan Graver which are advertised as 'slim skinny' but are like clown pants.  Have to have something to wear to work, though.so, PLEASE KIM TALL PANTS AND LEGGINGS.  You will SELL OUT!!!.  Your clothes have style. And keep up your energy, I love it.