Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel will have expanded sizes this fall

I'm happy to let you know that a representative told me that Kim agravel's line is expecting to have some expanded size clothing this fall.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel will have expanded sizes this fall

There must be calls for this or she wouldn't do it. Hope it fills a void in clothing manufacturing.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

There must be calls for this or she wouldn't do it. Hope it fills a void in clothing manufacturing.

I asked for extended sizes in Graver and a Denim &Co at least ten times. They listened. Certain lines lend themselves to this. Size. 4X sells out so quickly in the offerings currently in the extended sizes. Q has been watching the number of sales and Gravel, I'm sure, wants to make money. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a follower of lunchtime specials and primetime specials.  When the sizes start to sell out, the pluses are the first to go.  These shopping networks are getting a lot of the plus business and I have a theory why.  Go to LL Bean, Woolrich, Eddie Bauer, etc.  They always charge 5.00 more for plus sizes.  Really grinds me.  I like the fact I'm not in a special pricier category.  

Respected Contributor

I don’t think it’s so much the price as it is the availability. Nearly every garment offered on QVC is offered in plus sizes. That’s not true of any other retailer I shop at.