Super Contributor

I always enjoy watching this happy soul, boy she has a postive disposition, lol. She makes me laugh, how are her clothes though? I am clueless, but I think between lines at QVC, there is probably little or no difference at all as they more than likely all come out of the same factory. Unless of course they are TM items like Barefoot Dreams. Thats just speculation on my part.

Valued Contributor

Kim really is fun to watch and i always find myself laughing. She has a good sense of humor which leaves you feeling warm and good. Ive never really bought anything from her line yet but ive thinking about the pants or jeans. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Thebig I .........I am a fan of Kim too.  I have 2 pair of her pull on flexibelle jeans.  I absolutely love them.  They are very comfy wash and dry well.  I am going to get some of her crop jeans too.  I have 2 of her tops also.  They also wash and dry well, are well made and comfortable.  I will definitely not hesitate to buy more of her line.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Kim, especially with Rachel.  She keeps it real!!!!  I bought the tsv flexibelle cropped jeans and they are outstanding!!!!  Fit is great, material is comfortable, and they do not bag out!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

All I wear are Kim and Lauri Felt jeans.  Love them both

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I 

I, too, enjoy watching Kim, but I do more watching than buying.  Her flexibelle just don't fit me well.  I require pants that sit at the natural waist & hers fit just below; therefore, they roll down & I'm constantly fidgeting.  I have bought a few tops & it's 50/50 for me.  One is my absolute favorite & one fits too big (although sizing down would result in too tight).  My husband & I are from the South (well, he'll tell you I'm not because I'm a Texan, but that's another post).  He, on the other hand, was born where it all began...Charleston, SC.  Anyhoo, we both love watching the Jawjuh girl.  HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My experience with her jeans is quite the opposite.  They were high-waisted on me, the pull-on jeans.  I did have to order down a size because they do run big.  Well, maybe not big compared to QF and D&C which I don't know about but they run big according to the other jeans I have.  

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I 

I agree; she is delightful! 

I only have one one item of hers, a button down blouse for work. It is one of my favorites and I get compliments on it. It is very well made. 

Super Contributor

I love her Flexibelle pull on jeggings. I am a Levis' girl from way back but any fluctuation in my weight makes then very uncomfortable in the waist. Her pull ons fit the bill with wiggle room and are so comfortable I hesitate to get into my jammies at the end of the day.

Respected Contributor

She makes me change the channel.