Frequent Contributor

I truly love Kim Gravel styles but the sizing the last six months has seemed inconsistant to me.  Anyone else feel that way?  I bought the two top TSV's in my usual size and they're a great fit.  Bought another top the next day and it's rather tight.  Bought the adorable jumpsuite and it's far from being a size small.  It's droopy in the front, shows my bra under the arms and sags there too.  I'm sure there are no smaller ones available but I'll send it back and cross my fingers.  Bought the jacket that's cloth on the front and knit on the back and sleeves and same thing........way too big.  Sigh.........I'm about to give up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel sizing issues?

Gee, no issues.....I have ordered the same size in everything and found no diff.

I have found KG items fairly consistent.

Sorry that happened to you.  You can do free even exchanges for sizes at least if you really like the item.

Frequent Contributor

I've not had any issues with sizing on Kim Gravel.  But I have with a QVC brand.  I bought the same item in the same size but different colors.  To my surprise some fit better than others.

I chalked it up to poor quality controls in the manufacturing process.

Honored Contributor

I have bought the same size in Kim's clothing since she has been at QVC and I have not had a problem.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@deeW    Are you checking the actual garment measurements before placing your order?  Even though I nearly always wear the same size in in QVC clothing, once in a while something will run smaller or larger than usual so I ALWAYS check.  There is a place to click for them at the end of the text describing the garment.  I virtually never have to return anything due to sizing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I did have sizing issues with Susan Graver's line making me super hesitant to continue to buy Susan Graver's clothes. 

So far, everything I ordered from Kim Gravel's line in my normal QVC size has fit well & as expected.

Frequent Contributor

I did find early on that Kim's clothes in my regular size are too big on me so now I usually do check the size charts..........in retrospect, I knew that jump suit was going to go fast so when everyone said they were wearing their normal size I jumped on it without checking.