Super Contributor

Belle is my favorite line at QVC. I totally enjoy Kim's personality/style, she's quite a pro & can make it work with whoever is hosting.

Respected Contributor

I remember someone using the phrase " the Hamptons", far too much...those who retreat to their second home in the Hamptons are not shopping for their wardrobe on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I can't stand all the honey this and honey that. I am southern, but, even that is too much for me! Can't watch, and besides, her stuff is just so overpriced.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor
I did buy two of her crushed velvet big shirts.

But never saw any other items I wanted.
Respected Contributor
I enjoy her line, have quite a bit of it, and rarely think I overspent on any of it. If I didn’t enjoy her shows, I’d change the channel.
Super Contributor

I find her feather knit sweaters and flexi Belle jeans to be my favorite products in her line.  I watch for special pricing so I get good value and a good product.  That's all that concerns me.  I believe she is an upbeat person who sells her product well.  

Honored Contributor

While I agree that her items are expensive, but what I have I waited for them to go on sale.  I love her flexibelle jeans and have several pairs.  I have some of her tops as well.  I find them of nice material and not cheaply made.  I also like Kim she is always happy,  smiling, cracking little jokes and phrases.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@ScooterW wrote:

I used to look forward to the Kim Gravel show on Saturday night, but now that Rachel is hosting, I won’t watch it.

@ScooterW  I tuned in just once with Rachel hosting......that was enough.  She just yelled, jumped up and down, danced and acted like a nut.  Don't need that!

Esteemed Contributor

That show was just too much.  Rachel gets carried away with certain vendors and it becomes unwatchable.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel shows

[ Edited ]

Kim uses QUALITY FABRICS in my experience. Well-worth the bucks. How an item feels and lays on my body is important to me, as well as how well it wears. 

-Solar Smiley Happy