Trusted Contributor
I rarely watch, but I turned tonight’s (July 2) on. I can’t stand the singing and dancing and the few items I want sell out in a minute. The shows are awful. Not my style of show but with the sellouts there must be a huge audience or there aren’t an abundance of items. The shows are corny to me.
Respected Contributor

@misschristy   I enjoy watching happy people singing and dancing.  These are clearace shows so you are right there is a limited quanity.  Belle's clothes are popular and they sell out fast when first presented also.  I have alot of them.  

Valued Contributor

@misschristy I am so tired of KG being on everytime I tune in.  Her clothes are not well made and WAY overpriced.  $40 for a pair of shorts???Seriously

Honored Contributor

I like Kim's clothes and Rachel wears them well.  I've purchased some in the past and have been pleased with what I bought.   

Super Contributor

Boutique y, yacht y, country club, OVERused!

Respected Contributor

it's happy

i like happy!

otherwise i'd be watching the news

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
New Contributor

I used to look forward to the Kim Gravel show on Saturday night, but now that Rachel is hosting, I won’t watch it.

Honored Contributor

@misschristy   did you ever think sell out sign is deliberately on the item then 2 or 3 days when no one is paying attention, magically it's back in stock.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The show that I watched for a few minutes with Kim & Rachel featured special prices but no clearance. I have 2 KG items (not at all boutiqe-y) and have sent back 2. Nothing grabbed me tonight but the frenzy was shooting out of the tv screen. I realize I'm not one of their cool girls tho. 

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57   I never watch but just hearing the name makes me ill.

kindness is strength