Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel seems to be the new Louis Del Olio

@Lipstickdiva Exactly! I think many are even made in same factories.
Trusted Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Where did Kim Gravel go to design school, or to rephrase ... did she go to design school?   

Can't imagine buying anything from her line ... 

Maybe Kim went to the same school as Chanel, Lagerfeld or Balenciaga.  Oh, wait, they never went to school...  😉 this is design not rocket science.

Lets leave out silly arguments and not be so serious.  This is just clothing we are talking about here.  

Respected Contributor

Poor Louis was already phased out (wasn't he?) and due to public outcry, the Q brought him back.

I never purchased from either designer .... for one, Kim's voice is too boisterous for my tender ears, I literally cannot watch.   Louis is a gentle soul, and I wish him well as he continues on his journey thru life.

Respected Contributor

This is how rumors start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Louis is NOT being phased out!  QVC has increased his jewelry line, given him more airtime and a better hours, too.

The Linea Line is doing very well at QVC, thank you!  Please stop with the rumors or speculations.  They are not correct and are completely unnecessary.

Honored Contributor

The title of this thread gave me my first good laugh of the week. 

Trusted Contributor

He is watchable, she is not.

Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

I believe Louis has a Big Deal coming up very soon.

@IMW - Yes that’s correct!  So exciting!  He hasn’t posted his Sneak Peek yet!  Here are the Show dates:

Feb. 26th, 9:00pm, QVC2 BIG DEAL one hour show, Louis

Feb. 27th, 12 noon, QVC2 BIG DEAL one hour show, Louis

Feb. 27th, 3:00pm, QVC2 BIG DEAL two hour show, Louis

Super Contributor

Linea ladies, don’t take the bait.

Esteemed Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Where did Kim Gravel go to design school, or to rephrase ... did she go to design school?   

Maybe Kim went to the same school as Chanel, Lagerfeld or Balenciaga.  Oh, wait, they never went to school...  😉 this is design not rocket science.

Lets leave out silly arguments and not be so serious.  This is just clothing we are talking about here.  

@NJgirl 1205

What's "silly" here is your comparison of Gravel to Chanel ... how very ridiculous ... 

Valued Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@NJgirl 1205

What's "silly" here is your comparison of Gravel to Chanel ... how very ridiculous ... 

What is also silly is to compare ALL of the vendors on QVC, who sell clothing, to ANY of the REAL designers, like the ones mentioned.