Respected Contributor

It appears her sizing is larger than usual  -  I am always Q size large in tops but Kim's medium is nearer the Q large size her large measurements are bigger.

Anyone who has worn Kim's tops do you size down?   Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel's TSV sizing?

I thought it did not look good on beautiful Katia either.... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@dulwich.  Measurements seem to run about like Denim & C.  I surely wish the "cold shoulder" would go away.  We're going to be stuck with a bunch of clothing with holes in them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@dulwich, I am always a 1x. (Busty) All of my Kim's tops are XL. Perfect fit Love her tops. Affordable. LOGO is soon becoming to high in my op.

Trusted Contributor

Kim's clothing line runs big. I am petite and can't wear her tops. The modal makes them floppy which makes them worse.

Respected Contributor

I have quite a few Kim Gravel tops and they are all size medium (my usual QVC size).  I am "V" shaped with broad shoulders and a full bust.  I also prefer my tops to be a little loose.  If you like your tops more fitted, it appears that you can size down in the TSV.  The bottom side slits give ease over the hips, so the only area it would need to fit well is the bust.

Valued Contributor

I do not have any of Kim's clothing but my first impression this AM was that this was one TSV that looked much better on fhe plus sized and curvy than the XS  models. If I were not plus sized I would definitely size down on this top. I must say that it is refreshing to see something that is actually designed to flatter curvy women rather than just sized up.  Having said that I am not that crazy about the cold shoulder look. I like the positioning and size of the shoulder cut out on this top though.  I do not like the cold shoulders that expose too much of my upper arm.  I wish I was a blonde because I would get that yellow shade in a heartbeat.  Love yellow but a little hard for me to wear!

Respected Contributor

The XXS chest measurement on thisTSV is 37"....most XXS are 34 on Q.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich First an apology to all our ladies. Have no idea why i wrote my size as 1x. Numerical sizes in I. M. Ordered size 18. I am 5 10 about 170. Perfect fit

Regular Contributor

I wear the same size as you. I went by the measurements and ordered the medium in this. I am on waitlist for the  twilight. Robin