Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel neon short sleeve sweatshirt...

[ Edited ]

The item # is A394081 and I ordered the lime/medium. I don't know why, but I have been drawn to that color lately.

I didn't watch the original presentation, but watched the video. At the 3:00 mark, Kim was such a hoot...LOL...such a joy to watch Smiley Happy

It was also the time I was sold on the top/color as Kim held it up, and hot the electric lime green Rachel was wearing in the split screen. It also confirms that the pics/images of the lime top are very close to the actual color. Sometimes they are not very accurate either.

That seems to happen often lately with QVC fashion presentations. I wonder if someone in the tech dept accidently bumped up the color/contrast button.

I'm just glad that it is definitely a QVC issue and not my laptop.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel neon short sleeve sweatshirt...

product thumbnail

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise - It's hard to determine what the color really is when you are seeing the item in the studio AND at the vendor's home. I've wished for a long time the hosts and vendors would DESCRIBE the colors- warm or cool tones, tints, etc. Louis Dell'Olio did this. Now that he is gone from QVC the only vendor or host I can think of who is so descriptive is Carolyn Gracie.

I ordered this top before the show. I've always loved this color green, especially with navy!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don't think anyone bumped the contrast buttonSmiley Very Happy

I know camera can distort colors and the lighting the studio and at a home can appear different.  It's all about light refracting.