Contributor

Kim Gravel needs to make Petites!

[ Edited ]

Kim Gravel makes beautiful clothes, but most are not for a girl who is 5 ft 2 in. Also, whoever decides on the quanitites to have in stock needs to up their game.  Everything sells out in minutes!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel needs to make Petites!

I would like to see this as well. And overall with brands across the board - even those that offer petite sizing - I'd like to see more options for petite tops. I'm finding a good amount of choices in petite pants but now I need more shirts/sweaters/etc to go with them.

Valued Contributor

I agree. I like her blouses but just don't need my sleeves past my hands.  Love that SG does petite

Respected Contributor

It's on the buyers, not the vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel neds to make Petites!

@Tulip fan. I agree.  The older I get, the more I shrink.  Petites would be so nice.

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree too! I was going to buy her Bermuda shorts she had on but figured they wouldn’t fit right on my petite frame. Sigh!
Valued Contributor

Lots of places sell petites. Macy's and Kohl's come to mind.  Happy National Petite Day!

Contributor

Not just Kim but all of them need to make more petite.  I seldom buy clothes from QVC anymore because there are so few petites.  I HATE when the hosts say, "It'll work for petites because . . ."  Unless it IS a petite, it almost never works for a petite.  

Regular Contributor

@littlemom3  That is one of my biggest pet peeves with the hosts and vendors.  This will work for petites but they never do.  I have finally learned my lesson after many returns.  I would love to have some of Kim's beautiful blouses but they are way too long.  Oh well, money saved!

It is what it is!!!