Valued Contributor

Kim Gravel jeans. How do they run? Do they stretch out or shrink?

I have a pair in size 12 and want more and thinking I should go for the size 10. I found these in my closet, forgot I had them so haven't washed to see if they'll shrink at all. If the 12 stretches out some they'll be to big.

Super Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel jeans. How do they run? Do they stretch out or shrink?

I have Flexibelles in both sizes, 10 and 12.  I think the more they are worn they do stretch out a little.  If you are on the fence, I would recommend sizing down to the 10.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a pair of her jeans that I bought last year, and have washed/dried them several times. I had no shrinkage that I noticed. From what I remember when I wore them, they didn't stretch out, or if they did it wasn't much. I haven't worn them since last spring. I thought they were a little stiff at first, but washing them softened them a bit.

Super Contributor

I don't think they shrink much.  I dry mine on low heat until they are partially dry and then hang them.

Valued Contributor

To tell you the truth buying jeans without trying them on first is not the best idea. I have tried, Marthas, Laurie Felt and returned. Then, Talbot, and a couple of others. Seems like everyone has skinny jeans and I just don't like them at all. I think I'll try the ten and just hope they work. If I keep returning I may get black listed by the q,