Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel items....low prices

[ Edited ]

If you are a fan of Kim Gravel clothing, Zulily has a ton of jeans, crops, shorts, tops, dresses and  jumpsuits priced really low.  

Right now they have 448 different items of mostly summer wear. Shipping is reasonable.

Buy one item and check out.  After that everything else ships for free until midnight. If you order on a Friday or Saturday, shipping is free on all other items until midnight Sunday.

Remember to buy one item first and checkout to get free shipping on everything else.

Items are returnable for store credit.  Sizes are limited for some items.

QVC is shipping directly for these items.

Get them while you can.

Adding, if you put QVC in the search bar, you will also find Susan Graver, Isaac M,Denim and Co. and other QVC brands...really low, low prices.

Harry Slatkin candles 2 for $18...lots of deals.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel items....low prices

@Carmie, thank you so much for the information.  I'm not able to purchase too many items at regular price on the QVC site recently as everything is so expensive. The prices and selection at Zulily is really good.  I sometimes purchase QVC items from Ebay, but the selection is more limited.  Thank you again!!!

Respected Contributor

My size is picked clean.
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop   I've noticed that they have many QVC items really low priced.  Clothing, household items, some jewelry...a sampling of QVC items.

They even have IHKWIP bags...all at bargain prices.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie, gosh they have LOTS of really nice stuff at great prices.  I just purchased a shower curtain and got the message about free shipping for the weekend.  I'll be shopping this weekend for my favorites - Kim Gravel, Susan Graver, and Denim & Co.  It's going to be a fun weekend thanks to you!!

Respected Contributor

Why are these items at these reduced prices?  Is it always like that on the zuilly sight?

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal   Zulily often has items at lower prices than what you can find elsewhere, but sometimes you can find items for better prices elsewhere.

They always have reasonable shipping...usually around $5.99 for the first item, and then free shipping after that for the day or weekend.

They sometimes have QVC items, but I personally have never seen so many QVC items for such low prices they have today.

My guess is that QVC is clearing out inventory....lot's of it.

I have been buying from Zulily for years and never had a problem .  They are owned by the same company as QVC.

Often, they they have Junior's cheesecake, high end steaks, candy and other food items.

I check into their site a few times a week...

They sell a variety of items.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie @Roscoe the Rascal 

Qurate just sold Zulilly. Qurate owns HSN and QVC. That could be the reason the QVC brands are being liquidated .

Honored Contributor

@Zaimee   I forgot about that.  It makes perfect sense.

QVC is still in possession of the items and they will be shipping them directly.  This is probably the last time to get their items priced this low.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

Thank you for posting, much appreciated!

Happy And Safe Memorial Day Weekend