Trusted Contributor

I'm rather new to Kim, but so far have been very happy.   I think her style of clothes is very current and the quality and sizing is excellent.

I've purchased 4 of the tank top and shrug sets that were TSV's.  I only purchased 1 on the day of the TSV presentation, but went back soon afterwards and purchased 3 more sets.

I also have a couple of her tops that tie on the bottom on the side.   Gosh, they make me look a lot better than I do in a lot of my other tops.

Also, I think the pricing of many of her items are very reasonable compared to the prices of some of the other brands on QVC that sell similar products.

Great job Kim - I'll be coming back for more!!!

Valued Contributor

MaRina3, I received and LOVE the olive t-shirt with palm trees - lovely shade of olive, not really olive, just it's own unique color, the fit and feel of fabric is magnificent!  I also received the flamingo lemons one and it is gorgeous also.  Would love to see this come back as a TSV with many additional colors and embroidered icons!  I love her BEACH line!!  

Valued Contributor

She is now my absolute favorite on QVC. Every time I order something, I know it will fit, wash well and that the sizing will be consistent. I have so many of her pieces, and I totally LOVE them all.