Honored Contributor

Lots of recent excellent choices.  

Wonderful pricing, too.

TSV, etc.  Check out Recently On Air for  Kim's recently shown fashions.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

something i have noticed recently (i'm slow, i know) is that her tops seem to flatter ladies with big boobs.  and they look mighty fine on those ladies ... but, being small breasted, i think my girls would look lost in a lot of her tops. 

Frequent Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

something i have noticed recently (i'm slow, i know) is that her tops seem to flatter ladies with big boobs.  and they look mighty fine on those ladies ... but, being small breasted, i think my girls would look lost in a lot of her tops. 

@fancy pantsy I think designers design for their own body type. She says her kimono tops show off their figures. To me a kimona top hides everything. 

Super Contributor

I've been a Bob Mackie gal for years. recently discovered Rene, Linea and Kim. I love Kims tops. especially the poly/span ones. in recent months i have bought quite a few. i'm a zaftig lady and her plus size items are just wonderful. the designs and colors lovely. now i tune in for her shows. shes quite a character. i enjoy watching her lively shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

I have no chest and have several of her tops. Now I probably wouldn’t buy the kamino style tops because being petite they just wouldn’t look very flattering. But even Courtney looked cute in one. I Like the more casual stuff from her. She has a new T-shirt up so I snatched it. So cute with animal print short sleeves.

Regular Contributor

@Catch71 I am with you on the petite items.  I do have a few of the petite crop or capri pants that I ordered last year but I don't have luck with full length pants.  I sure wish that she would make some petite tops.  I cannot and will not order the regular as I know they will be way too long.  I am done ordering any of her tops until she offers petite's which I don't think she will do.  She sells enough without doing it.  I have begun to order a little more from Susan Graver because she offers some petite tops.

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

I need talls and wish her jeans were one inch longer. They aren't quite long enough. One reason I love Lands End is many of their pants you can buy with a custom inseam length. However, I did buy the TSV yesterday -- two of them. I loved those tops and got the tie dye one and the aqua one. I thought they were really cute.

Briggsie

Trusted Contributor

28" inseam for petites is much too long. I wish she offered more petite sizing in her line. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think any of them know how to do the inseams. I am sick of the 28 in inseam for regular, maybe a 29 if I'm lucky.

I'm 5'8 and I need at least a 30-31 inseam.

I don't want to hear one more time that oh its okay just pull them up on the leg. I feel bad for women that are taller than me.

No I want my ankles covered! 

Valued Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I don't think any of them know how to do the inseams. I am sick of the 28 in inseam for regular, maybe a 29 if I'm lucky.

I'm 5'8 and I need at least a 30-31 inseam.

I don't want to hear one more time that oh its okay just pull them up on the leg. I feel bad for women that are taller than me.

No I want my ankles covered! 

I'm a little over 5'10". In the summer with flats and bare ankles, a shorter length works fine for me, but not in the winter when I'm putting on socks and winter type loafers or whatever. Then I want the bottom of the pants to touch the tops of my shoes, and Kim's jeans don't do that.