Honored Contributor

But Kim's dress is 60% cotton, and 40% modal, which means -- MONaaaaaY!

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

image.png

Here's one from Avenue.com for plus size gals priced at 23.60. Comes in blue and sage green and red pictured here. 

Walmart has stepped up their fashion, I purchased a few sundresses there last year each under $20. 

Honored Contributor

I like their 'Time & True' line. 

Trusted Contributor

The price is almost $55 with tax and shipping. RIDICULOUS and WAY    OVERPRICED. It looks like a $20 (or less) dress.

Honored Contributor

I can't sew but looks like would be fairly easy to make.

V neck and side pockets is all the details

Respected Contributor
They Walmart version is polyester. Kim’s is cotton modal. The Walmart version has a 2 star review with many reviewers stating the plus sizes are not true plus sizes.
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

image.png

Here's one from Avenue.com for plus size gals priced at 23.60. Comes in blue and sage green and red pictured here. 

Walmart has stepped up their fashion, I purchased a few sundresses there last year each under $20. 

@Cumbercookie13   The dress from Avenue.com was originally $60 and it is made of "stretchy fabric."  It is not cotton and modal.  Huge difference in fabrication.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

image.png

@Cumbercookie13   The dress from Avenue.com was originally $60 and it is made of "stretchy fabric."  It is not cotton and modal.  Huge difference in fabrication.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

@Nonametoday And I'm glad it's not cotton and modal. I prefer the stretchy rayon material. Unlike many here, I'm not a fan of cotton materials. There's no forgiveness and it can get very hot. QVC sells this similar material for $60 and up and never does actual clearance prices. I call it as I see it.

Respected Contributor
That dress from Avenue looks a muumuu.
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

image.png

@Nonametoday And I'm glad it's not cotton and modal. I prefer the stretchy rayon material. Unlike many here, I'm not a fan of cotton materials. There's no forgiveness and it can get very hot. QVC sells this similar material for $60 and up and never does actual clearance prices. I call it as I see it.

@Cumbercookie13 

I am too poor to buy disposable clothes.