Occasional Contributor

Question, I measure 41 in the fullest part of bust

in stores I usually wear Large or Xlarge. I’m not a heavy gal, just big in bust

according to size charts for this line I should wear medium, of small. Can’t believe that

what is anyone else’s experience

Respected Contributor

I always go to the “click here” measurements that are in the description for the item. There you can look at every size and see what the bust measurement is, which is the measurement that is 1 inch lower than armpit.

Then based on the fabric you can decide, some fabrics are so stretchy you can go with something that’s very close to your actual measurement, but if it isn’t stretchy you will have to factor in an inch or two just for comfort.  

Once you get used to looking at this measurement you can’t go wrong, and you will also discover that there are is a very wide range based on the vendor even in the same size. 

Logo is notorious for having a wide range for a size medium based on the item.

Honored Contributor

You absolutely need to go by the click here measurements.  They are under the description of the garment.  That is the actual size of the garment.  Don't go by last time I bought size M.  Look up the garment every time.  As mentioned, not all size M in a line are the same measurement.

Trusted Contributor

I like many of Kim's clothing, but everything I purchased I had to return. I'm a normal size, but her measurements for garments just do not fit me properly.

Occasional Contributor

I understand to look at the charts. I’m saying according to h

the chart I would wear small or medium. I can’t believe that would fit, do her items run large. 

Honored Contributor

I'm 44 DDD no way in ale could I get in a small.

One time I got in a Denim & Co. oversized T shirt in a 'M' instead of semi fitted size 'L'.   I wear a large in 90% of stuff.

I tried a 'M' in a top that I thought I could pull off, Andrearoo let me know wasn't going to work, I got it, didn't work. Never told her she was right stuck my tongue out at her. LOL Kept the top just put a cami underneath it and left the top buttons open.

Never tried any of gravel stuff. Stick pretty much with D& Co. they got my build down pat. Gravel's stuff isn't real economical to take chances on. LOL