Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV on June 7th

Here are the color/print options for the TSV hoodie $40

A398616
Belle Beach by Kim Gravel Summer Soft French Terry Hoodie
Ships to Customer 6/30

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like terry fabric athleisure for summer - still have/wear several Juicy Couture terry track suits in mint green color, chocolate brown, sand, and black colors plus a couple of swimsuit cover up terry dresses. They've held up well, wash and wear beautifully! 

I prefer a zippered/fully opened hoodie jacket over a pullover so I'm not purchasing the KG TSV. Thinking about the tanks

Screenshot_2021-06-06-16-04-57.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wow @Chi-town girl, that track suit sure brings back memories.  I never had one like that, but I sure remember them.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Wow @Chi-town girl, that track suit sure brings back memories.  I never had one like that, but I sure remember them.

@Icegoddess - yes, I loved that Nordstrom had a fairly large floor space dedicated to Juicy Couture.  One of the sales clerks would call me when new seasonal items arrived so I could get my preferred items/colors. And JC had a  fabulous store in Las Vegas.  

I haven't purchased any of the new JC items but the originals that I own in velour and terry fabrics  are good quality - still wearable and don't look dated.

Honored Contributor

The advertisement on Q's front page is deceiving becuase you think you are getting the shorts too.  So if the hoodie is $40 how much are the shorts?  NO thanks.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The advertisement on Q's front page is deceiving becuase you think you are getting the shorts too.  So if the hoodie is $40 how much are the shorts?  NO thanks.

I love Kim and her styles, but these prices are ridiculous! And people are scooping them up! The shorts (and the other terry ones they are presenting), with shipping, are over $40! For knit shorts! I REALLY wanted the tie dye dress and tshirt, but I could not justify spending close to $50 for the tshirt and over $50 for a tshirt dress. I got a similar tie dye dress (longer style) from Target for about $25! I am a spender, and will pay more for something I don't see out in the stores, but come on...knit tshirts and shorts for $40?

Respected Contributor

I do like the navy stars but not the white inside the hood. The price seems  very fair.

Honored Contributor

@MM13 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I love Kim and her styles, but these prices are ridiculous! And people are scooping them up! The shorts (and the other terry ones they are presenting), with shipping, are over $40! For knit shorts! I REALLY wanted the tie dye dress and tshirt, but I could not justify spending close to $50 for the tshirt and over $50 for a tshirt dress. I got a similar tie dye dress (longer style) from Target for about $25! I am a spender, and will pay more for something I don't see out in the stores, but come on...knit tshirts and shorts for $40?

@MM13  I did order the navy in the tie dye dress. She just had on the same print in a tee shirt for $45 so I thought the dress wasn't bad for $5 more.

Honored Contributor

I love hoodies, but I prefer them with a full zip front. I wear mine mostly layered over tees in colder weather. Over the head hoodies are just more difficult to get off and on. I doubt I'd wear a hoodie like this in the heat & humidity this summer. 

Super Contributor

@Pecky 

I don't blame you - it is really cute and I like the length of the dress. I just couldn't justify it for what it is...but I am sure you will love it.