Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV on June 7th

Wonder what it will be.  I didn't get the shorts but I like her fashions.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, lots of repeats with the TSV's.   Didn't she just have one recently?  Anyway, I do like her clothing but I won't purchase as I have enough summer clothes to move to Florida and never need anything else!   I did have a difficult time not purchasing DG2's

pedal pushers yesterday though on HSN!

Esteemed Contributor

I like some of Kim's items, but the prices are a bit high

Valued Contributor

There isn't one thing that I've bought from her line that I haven't really liked....a lot. She has some of the cutest designs, and her sizing fits me to a T. I hope it's a good one -- though I really don't need a thing.

Briggsie

Valued Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I like some of Kim's items, but the prices are a bit high

More than a bit high...way high!

Honored Contributor

I like Kim's pants but the shirts I've gotten, though pretty, were made of very cheap fabric. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like her tops - the ones I have purchased are not cheap fabrics. I find them to have a good fit, stylish design and over all good quality/value. Will be interested to see the TSV item.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like her tops - the ones I have purchased are not cheap fabrics. I find them to have a good fit, stylish design and over all good quality/value. Will be interested to see the TSV item.

I agree. Everything i have purchased has been good quality. The recent TSV tank and shrug are very lightweight and airy, but not cheaply made. I've washed mine a few times, and they are holding up well. My favorite tops of hers are the ones with the tie on the side through the silver rivet. I have a couple long sleeved ones and a couple 3/4 sleeved ones. I have worn them to death and washed them over and over again, put them in the dryer on low, and they come out beautifully every time.

Honored Contributor

Love these beautiful summery color tones 

A398617
Belle Beach by Kim Gravel Slub Knit Scoop Neck Tank Top

CARIBBEAN BLUE

POOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri